Sunday 18 November 2012

I got the chance to make-over my little sis, Perdy today - such a pretty lady!  She doesn't tend to wear much make-up generally though she's partial to a bold lipstick on a night out.

We decided on a very natural look and I have to say she (below, holding my daughter Molly) looked STUNNING!!



After applying a matte primer and Illamasqua's Skin Base foundation, I enhanced her slightly hooded lids by brushing Mac's 'Brule' shadow all over the eye area up to the brows, followed by Mac's 'Malt' over her lids.  An extra sweep of 'Shroom' highlighting shadow (Mac) to the inner corners really opens up Perdy's eyes and makes them pop!
I finished off the eyes by enhancing her perfect almond shape with Mac's Teddy eye pencil along the top lashes and the lower outer third and Max Factor's 2000 Calorie mascara.




I contoured with Illamasqua's Cream Foundation (320 - a great contouring product), applied their cream blush to her cheeks and highlighted Perdy's cheekbones, bridge of the nose and brow bone with my custom blend highlighting cream and kept her lips natural with lip balm and a little of the cream blush for a hint of colour.  To finished off I added a sweep of Benefit Sugarbomb to Perdy's cheeks, picking out the apricot colour and set the base with Mac's Invisible Powder.

I pop of bright lippy would take this look from day to night in a jiffy!





No comments:

Post a Comment