Thursday 28 February 2013

I've been eyeing up the gorgeous speckled eyeliner by Illamasqua and plan to give it a go tomorrow.  

http://www.illamasqua.com/explore/tutorials/speckled-eye-liner/

I had a quick play tonight to see if, instead of buying Scribe white eyeliner I could use my Intrigue blusher mixed with Illamasqua's Sealing Gel. It worked out great so full steam ahead tomorrow!

Illamasqua's I'mperfection is all fabulous, I recommend a look if you're not already familiar. The green lipgloss Shoot is SO cool.  I really want to buy it but with everything else I need I can't justify it.  Plus I'm not sure how many brides I'd be able to coax into wearing it for their big day. Illamasqua make it look so wearable and covetable by keeping the rest of the look simple. 

LOVE LOVE LOVE

Illamasqua 'Shoot' Intense lip gloss
And who could not love the brilliantly innovative and super pretty speckled nail varnishes?  So cool, they just make you smile don't they?

Illamasqua Speckled Nail Varnish
Promise to post my speckled eyeliner attempt tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment