Monday 4 February 2013

Is it February already?

A ridiculous amount of time has passed since my last post!  I've been so busy though and am excited to show you some of the work I've been doing.

Over the last couple of months I've spent a fortune on my kit - buying gorgeous MAC and Illamasqua pigments, foundations for all skin tones, Smashbox primers, and a ton of lip glosses and lipsticks amongst way too many other things.  The Illamasqua sale did very well out of me!

My goodies from the Illamasqua sale this year


Purple and copper pigments by MAC suit Clio's pretty hazel eyes perfectly.
My gorgeous sister, Clio modeling my make up like a pro!

I've worked on two photo shoots and, most exciting for me, I've also been working on my website which has been so much fun.  It's almost ready to go live so I'll be able to share that soon too.

Below are a couple of images from a shoot I did with Shooting Beauty.  It was a great day and the location was gorgeous.



Doesn't sound like much but it's been a busy few months! 

No comments:

Post a Comment