Thursday 13 June 2013

Summery & Red

This is a look I LOVE for a summer night out, especially when I had long hair and could pile up in a topknot.
Oh how I miss my hair, boohoo!

Shimmery gold eyes, matte skin - as matte as my oil slick of a face will go anyway, eyeliner flicks, peachy cheeks and loads of yummy orangey red gloss on my lips.

Tan - optional. Summer weather - urgently required.


For my eyes I applied Illamasqua's Furore Pigment all over my lids using a wet brush then Heroin Eye Shadow blended into the crease. Heroin is such a versatile product and my favourite product for contouring cheek bones and around the eyes. Great name too. I used Illamasqua's Gel Liner with a fine brush to create the eyeliner flicks and defined my brows with Illamasqua's Eyebrow Cake in Thunder.

I used YSL's Le Teint Touche foundation, YSL Touche Eclat over my dark circles, MAC Studio Finish Concealer under my eyes & over my many blemishes and set with MAC Prep & Prime Translucent Powder.

I mixed Illamasqua's Lover & Hussey Blushers to create the peachy flush and for my lips I used Maybeline's Coral Tonic lipstick & Electric Orange.

Day 4 of my red lip week for #TheRedLippyProject which is raising awareness for cervical cancer screening with The Eve Appeal Charity over. I'm thinking fun, glittery red lips tomorrow. Stay Tuned.
Image courtesy of Image courtesy of http://www.kiransingh.co.uk/charity/New_Picture_2.png


1 comment:

  1. I see your web page has gone and your Twitter suspended for breaking some rule. What was that for, sounds fascinating

    ReplyDelete