Wednesday 5 June 2013

Rocking a purple lippy

So, I finally got round to trying out my new purple lippy, Illamasqua's ESP from their Paranormal Collection. Funnily enough I had meant to buy Posture as I thought I'd get more use out of it but the lovely shop assistant mistakenly popped ESP in my bag instead by mistake. A happy accident if you will.


ESP is a gorgeous, vivid purple and having tried it out I adore it! I used MAC's Nightmoth lip pencil underneath which is a dark purple. Next time I use the lippy I'm might try a lighter lip pencil to see if it lightens the look at all, though I love it this way. I patted a touch of Barry M's pale purple (129) into the middle of my lips to create a little extra dimension.

I kept my base light, using YSL's Le Teint Touche Éclat foundation, a warm pink over my eyes and black eyeliner - a mixture of Illamasqua's Sophie Medium Pencil and Precision Gel Liner over the top and finally their Eyebrow Cake in Thunder on my brows which is my new fave.

No comments:

Post a Comment