Saturday 8 June 2013

Experimenting!

Agh, another slow posting week on CT&B - apologies! I have been creating some fun looks but have computer issues preventing me from posting anything. Here are a couple of looks below.

For the first look below I tried creating a monochromatic double eyeliner flick using my new Illamasqua black gel liner and Scribe liquid liner. I love the look and reckon it's really brightening and flattering. I love it with my Chanel eye glasses too, shame it's a rubbish pic but what do you think?



Another day, another look.I recently got accepted to becoming a MAC Pro Member (a-woohoo!!) and couldn't resist having a little splurge with my new discount, yippee! Amongst other things I brought me some Face & Body foundation - a light, dewy, buildable base, Mineralize powder in Light Plus, Brick Red Eye Shadow - a gorgeous warm red shade & Dimensional Blue Eye Shadow - a shimmery light grey/ silver/ blue.

I brought red because I've wanted one in my kit for a while and also because I've never worn it and I like to challenge myself! I decided to try out the double eyeliner trend again, using black gel liner with the silver/ blue over the top. Then I just HAD to try an incorporate some red!

What do you think of the double liner looks, would you wear it? Do you dare to try red eye shadow???!


No comments:

Post a Comment