Tuesday 11 June 2013

Green Eyes. Red Lips.

Day 3 of my red lippy week for #TheRedLippyProject.

It's been a crappy humid, grey & drizzley day here in Croydon and I've been rushing about town on buses, trains and taxis.
Not a good day for wearing makeup - not only is my face sweating & sliding all over the place before I've even picked up my foundation (damn my sweaty face genes) but I've been constantly drizzled with that irritating, fine rain. The worst type in my opinion!


I kept it fairly simple with a light base (MAC Face & Body), ran some green over my eyes (MAC Lucky Green) and smudged a black kohl liner across my top lashes (MAC Smolder).

On my lips I'm wearing Illamasqua's nude Medium Pencil in Ascend Lily-Rose Sheer Gloss, a warm dark pink/red which looks a little orangey over the nude pencil.

I think it's a nice look for summer, if only we could actually have a summer here in England please!

Image courtesy of Image courtesy of http://www.kiransingh.co.uk/charity/New_Picture_2.png

No comments:

Post a Comment