Monday 10 June 2013

Glossy & Red

Today I've gone for classic red lips.

Glowing skin, strong brows and a glossy red lippy - lined and filled in with Illamasqua's Strumpet Medium Pencil with a layer of Magnetism lipstick over the top which is actually a dark raspberry pink.


To achieve a healthy looking glow to my skin I used MAC's Face & Body foundation and set it with a dusting of MAC Mineralize powder.

On my eyes, I used Illamasqua's white Intrigue blusher all over my lids and under my brows to highlight. I then blended MAC Copperplate eyeshadow into the crease and Malt over the brow bone to add a little extra warmth then lined my upper lash line with Illamasqua's Gel Liner, curled and coated my lashes with Max factor's False Lash Effect Mascara.
I defined my brows with Illamasqua's Eyebrow Cake in Thunder using an angled brush.

I used Illamasqua's busher in Lover, a warm apricot on my cheeks, highlighted with Furore Pure Pigment & contoured with Heroin eyeshadow.

I'll be wearing red lips all week for #TheRedLippyProject which, in conjunction with The Eve Appeal, is raising awareness for Cervical Cancer.
Image courtesy of http://www.kiransingh.co.uk/charity/New_Picture_2.png

No comments:

Post a Comment