Wednesday 12 June 2013

Gothic Eyes

I fancied doing something a bit different today, using some of my eye shadows and pigments that I haven't dipped into for a while. Generally speaking I don't tend to like going heavy on my eyes and lips but I'm having a red lippy week for #TheRedLippyProject which is raising awareness for cervical cancer screening with The Eve Appeal Charity, so decided to go colourful but not too heavy. 

After a couple of glossy red days I wanted, no needed, a matte red lip today so lined and filled with Illamasqua's Strumpet Medium Pencil and patted Vamp, a matte red lippy by Illamasqua over the top.


What do you think of my eyes? My friend Moira and her toddler Amy had a bit of a shock when I answered the door to them this afternoon!

Image courtesy of Image courtesy of http://www.kiransingh.co.uk/charity/New_Picture_2.png

No comments:

Post a Comment