Sunday 9 June 2013

The Red Lippy Project

This week I'll be supporting #TheRedLippyProject by rocking red lip looks all week.

My heart breaks every time another relative, friend & colleague is affected by any form of cancer.
Smear tests aren't particularly comfortable for us ladies but they're over in a couple of minutes and we're incredibly fortunate to be offered these potentially life saving screenings for free on the NHS here in England.

Amazingly though at least 20% of women miss their screenings and the Red Lippy Project is a fun & visual way to highlight Cervical Cancer Awareness Week (9th-15th June 2013) and encourage everyone to get screened.

Thinking of all my dear friends and family that have fought & won or sadly lost their battles with cancer - some are fighting as I type and some have had pre-cancerous cells removed thanks to those mildly uncomfortable but necessary smear tests.

So, I'm going to wear all my fave red lipsticks, glosses & glittters (yay!!) all week and will pester my friends and family to wear theirs too and/ or donate to the cause here.

Here are me & my gorgeous sisters Perdy & Clio kicking the week off in some of our trusty reds:
Illamasqua's Tramp (me), Salacious (Clio on the right) & MAC Chilli (Perdy in the middle).



For more info about the cause visit http://www.theredlippyproject.com/

1 comment:

  1. I would contribute a lot of money to the cause, if you three would agree to have a rampant overnight foursome with me.

    ReplyDelete