Thursday 9 May 2013

A classic with a twist!

I've been admiring this image of gorgeous Holly Willougbhy for ages now. Such a classic look that would be gorgeous for a bride.  
I was also dying to try out a BarryM blue eye pencil that I brought earlier this week and couldn't decide which look to do. 
So, I decided to do both!

I started with the classic look - black eyeliner flicking out slightly, groomed brows, pinky/ peachy cheeks and pink lips (also care of BarryM). Then, for an alternative look I jazzed it up a little by adding blue under the eyes. For the second look I added a little extra blush and also softened the eyeliner slightly by going over it with dark brown eyeshadow. I love both looks!

Classic look
Classic look with blue along bottom lashes
Classic look with blue along bottom lashes
Follow me on Bloglovin...

No comments:

Post a Comment