Friday 3 May 2013

Fun bridesmaid makeup look

I did a quick shop this morning and brought this FAB lipstick so obviously HAD to try it out.

The lipstick is Mystic by Sleek Make UP - it's a matte, long lasting colour but unlike many it's not drying as it contains added Vitamin E. I only have one coat on here and it stayed put all afternoon.

I wanted polished a makeup look but not too heavy so I kept my eye makeup to a minimum and added drama with brown eyeliner and my Bourjois Added Volume False Lashes. I think this would be a really fun bridesmaid or even bridal look.

I achieved this entire look using almost only high street brands so it's a very affordable look. Check under the image for a list of all the products used...



Benefit Perk Up Artist concealer palette
Benefit Brow Zings brow wax & powder
Make Up Academy The Artiste Collection eyeshadows & highlighting powder
Illamasqua Heroin eyeshadow for cheek contouring

No comments:

Post a Comment