Wednesday 8 May 2013

It's a green day

After a going purple crazy yesterday I thought I'd try a green look today.

I used to wear green a lot but I think maybe I got tired of it or started to feel it was a bit obvious for brown eyes, so haven't worn it for ages.

I brought a green metalic liquid eyeliner by BarryM yesterday so built the look around that, using different shades of green on my lids, in my socket and under my eyes then lifting the look by adding a wash of a warm brown across my brow bone. 

I did try the look with a glossy orange lip colour which you can see in the bottom pic but, as usual, I wiped it off and went with a nude gloss. I really like it (the top pic) as there is still a hint of orange on my lips under the gloss.

I'll definitely be wearing green again, especially the liner which is a pretty forest green colour with added shimmer as it's metallic. Plus cheap as chips (£4.79 in Boots) as it's by BarryM!


2 comments:

  1. Ah thank you, it's my fave. It's Illume by @Smashbox. Gorgeous isn't it? x

    ReplyDelete