Monday 20 May 2013

Pretty in Pink

Today I wanted to wear my Sleek Mystic lipstick as it's one of my favourites and I haven't worn it for a while. I did a look with it before so I wanted to do something a bit different but still keep it simple and wearable.

I don't usually wear gold on my eyes but I used the light gold from my Illamasqua Complement Palette on a client at the weekend and was dying to see what it would look like on my eyes. I then lined the top lashes with my Maybeline black gel liner and softly smudged some brown eye shadow under the bottom lashes. 

I added a peachy pink blush (a mixture of Bourjois Peach & Chanel Rose Initial) and then lightly applied my Mystic lippy with Illume lipgloss by Smashbox dabbed over the top.

I think it's a pretty, summery look that would be great for a wedding guest or bridesmaid.




No comments:

Post a Comment