Thursday 30 May 2013

Corrupted.

Testing out more of my yummy Illamasqua products, today I'm wearing their Corrupt lipstick, Precision Gel Eyeliner and Eyebrow Cake. In fact, I'm almost head to toe llamasqua today - hair to neckline at least anyway!



I started with my brows today, masking out the shape with concealer (MAC Studio Tech) then painted in the shape and filled in any gaps with Illamasqua's Eyebrow Cake in Thunder.

Then I made a custom blend base using a mixture of Rimmel Wake Me Up, Skin Base & Furore pigment. This is a really nice way to create a dewy foundation for my oily skin.

I kept my eyes simple, washing Furore (told you this was a very Illamasqua heavy look) over the lids, then MAC Charcoal Brown into the crease and under my bottom lashes. I lined my top lashes with Precision Gel Liner and added lashings and lashings of Max Factor False Lash Mascara.

I used Corrupt on my lips as I've been admiring it on other people and their website for ages and finally brought it last week. I love it. I'd been wanting a nice warm pink and this is great.

I finished up with a mixture Lover & Hussey blushes and added some Benefit Hoola bronzer over the top. I have a massive spot on my upper lip, and no amount of make up will disguise it. So I've made a feature of it by faking a little beauty spot on top of it. Might keep it!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment