Wednesday 29 May 2013

Another silver look!

Blimey, I haven't posted on here for over a week, oops!

Been a busy ol' time with bookings in the evening and weekend including my first wedding of the year.
Luckily for the bride, it was lovely and sunny on Saturday and she and her husband both looked gorgeous. Looking forward to seeing their pics soon.

The look today was inspired by Susannah Reid from BBC Breakfast, who I think carries off silver eyes very well. I've done a silver eye look before but it was quite heavy and smokey and I'd been wanting to do something a bit more daytime wearable.

To create a dewy base, I added some of Illamasqua's Furore pigment to their Skin Base foundation. It dries it out a little but with my oily skin that's no bad thing! To add warmth to the eyes I contoured with grey and plum and also ran the same shades underneath my eyes. I finished up with my Sleek Mystic lippy.

                                                          Follow me on Bloglovin...

No comments:

Post a Comment