Friday 5 April 2013

Blue eyeliner fun!

I brought a gorgeous, deep blue, loose Satin Powder shadow by Kryolan a few weeks ago and have been dying to try it out ever since. It's a slightly pearlescent, highly pigmented fine powder in a very pretty blue colour that I just knew would look amazing with brown eyes and it didn't disappoint.

As Molly, my daughter, was sleeping I decided to have a play and create a colourful look with orange blush and orangey/ red lips but when we decided to head out to the shops I thought I'd better tone it down so I removed the white under-eye liner and my little tear drop!

'Scuse the bad hair - I'm growing out my crop (I think, I can't decide) and I'm that horrible in-between any kind of hairstyle stage.  Got a few months before I'm even close to a bob. Oiy! x






Other products used, in addition to Kryolan's blue Satin Powder - 
Laura Mercier foundation primer
Illamasqua Skin Base and Rich Liquid Foundations mixed
Illamasqua Sealing gel
Make Up Forever Orange corrector
Clinique All About Eyes concealer

Bobbi Brown 'Bone' eyeshador
MAC 'Soba' eyeshadow
Kryolan Brow palette
Illamasqua 'Intrigue' blusher
Barry M 'Matte Turquoise' eye pencil
Max Factor 'False Lash effect' Mascara
Sleek blush palette
Benefit 'Hula' bronzer
Illamasqua 'Heroin' eyeshadow
Illamasqua 'Gleam. highlighter
Lord and Berry 'Mandarin' lip pencil
Illamasqua 'Absorb' lipgloss

No comments:

Post a Comment