Saturday 13 April 2013

Going going... Grunge

For my look of the day I decided to go grunge, inspired by Versace's SS'13 make up.

Image coutesy of https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEinVpR7JKOkdi0_QaPi93rnXcIgCpm5WtZoWkHGv4iJYYBqBO8Kncssdk5EWTQthAk4sIYW6eXKywQ9X_vuVUuLkokpjDKgKfaGlZHuf-5HJQfhi8VtWKJkimwe4NwkzPQRZyttXYro5vE/s1600/versace+smokey.jpg
Image coutesy of http://fixmakeup.files.wordpress.com/2013/02/mic0087-450x675.jpg
The idea is to line just the bottom lashes, and to keep the whole look of the eyes quite smokey. That coupled with a heavily contoured face and you have this season's grunge look. I just wish I had the long flowing locks to compliment it!

I'm pretty happy with my attempt but I reckon I could have gone even heavier under my eyes. 
I don't like the lashes I'm wearing though. I find most false lashes are just too long for me (as in lash length not strip length), I have such short stubby lashes, sob sob!

Anyone else have this problem, apart from my mother?! Any ideas for more suitable lashes?




No comments:

Post a Comment