Tuesday 30 April 2013

Orange..?

I had an orange look in my head today but I'm not sure I really pull it off!

Orange isn't a colour I tend to wear generally but I like to set myself a challenge. 

I started with a brown on my eyes, then packed a bright orange from the Sleek Shangri-la Respect palette onto the lids and across the brow bone. I lined my top lashes with black liner but makbe a dark brown or blue would have worked better.

On my cheeks I used my Sleek blush palette in Lace, which is a trio of orangey hues. 
I swept the lighter colour over the top of my cheeks, the bright orangey red across my apples and the darker, shimmery one around the bottom of my cheekbones and up onto the apples. I added little contouring under my cheekbones with my Heroin eyeshadow and highlighted the top of them with Intrigue Blusher, both by Illamasqua. I blended the colours throughout with my kabuki brush to avoid any harsh lines.

I finished up with an orange from one of my fab Kryolan lip palettes!


No comments:

Post a Comment