Friday 12 April 2013

Miss Dior bridal make up inspiration

For my look today I decided to create a bridal make up look and was inspired by the gorgeous, gorgeous Natalie Portman for Miss Dior.

I'm pretty sure that, to compliment her striking brown eyes, she's wearing a deep purple eyeliner and a little green under her bottom lashes. 

Of course I'm not a patch on Miss Portman but see below for my version using long lasting products that will stay put through a whole wedding day, and night!

The first image of me below was my first attempt but as I looked at the image I thought the hightlights were a bit much and the lips needed to be more pinky so my revised look is at the bottom. The difference is subtle but I think the second version is definitely better.

Image courtesy of http://images6.fanpop.com/image/photos/33400000/New-Miss-Dior-Campaign-Photoshoot-natalie-portman-33497704-750-971.jpg



No comments:

Post a Comment