Tuesday 16 April 2013

Silver Tuesday

Tuesday = silver. At least today it does anyway.

I love, love, love Chanel's silver eye make up look on Cara Delevingne and have admired it in my magazines for months so decided to do a silver look of mine own.


Image courtesy of http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbskdiAu3G1rik98vo1_500.jpg

Cara is untouchable and my picture shouldn't even be on the same page as her... but it was a great excuse to us my Slick Liquid Metal by Illamasqua & Silver pigment by Mac on my eyes. 



Shame my eyes are so ugly and bloodshot, damn this horrible cold I'm suffering from. 

I think the Chanel look is lighter and more refined (as usual!) than mine. Next time I'll try another base for the pigment as the Liquid Metal is quite dark to begin with. It's a great make up look for a night out though.

No comments:

Post a Comment