Wednesday 24 April 2013

Look of the day... Inspired by Leigh Lezarck

Hello lovely readers! I was flicking through Company magazine today and was struck by how gorgeous & totally hot Leigh Lezark looked on the cover. Don't you agree?

I love her sultry, bronzy eyes, contoured cheeks and pink lips so thought I'd create a version of it for my look today. 
Image courtesy of http://uk.lifestyle.yahoo.com/company-magazines-cover-star-leigh-lezark-130400454.html
First, I thought I'd show a pic of me with no make up on for reference. Not a very pretty sight but good to see what a difference a bit of make up makes eh?!


I love the eye make up look but wasn't sure about the pink lips, I think a slightly different shade would have looked better on me but just as I went to change the colour a friend arrived with her toddler in tow to play with my little monster, Molly.


I love the eye make up look but wasn't sure about the pink lips, I think a slightly different shade would have looked better on me but just as I went to change the colour a friend arrived with her toddler in tow to play with my little monster, Molly.

As we were sipping our tea and munching on biscuits, I thought I'd best take the lippy off. Plus, I felt a bit over dressed to be honest. Pink lip removed, I preferred the look with nude lips so when our visitors left I ran upstairs to add a pink lip balm I got a while back from Clinique (Pudgey Peony Chubby Stick) and I love it. What do you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment