Tuesday 9 April 2013

Heading out tonight...?

I just created this bronzed eye look and I think it would be perfect for a night out. What do you reckon?


Starting off I applied the bronze end of the Max Factor Purple Dust as the eye shadow base. 
I then layered L'Oreal Paris Bronze shadow over the top and ran the dark brown from my Estee Lauder Bronze Dunes palette into the crease.

I lined my top lashes with Bobbi Brown's brown gel liner and blended with Illamasqua's Forgiveness from the Complement palette into the liner and the bottom outer third of my lashes.  
I LOVE the Champagne colour from this palette too (Slink) so I added that as a highlight to the centre of my lid, the inner corners and along the bottom lash line.
To finish up I added a wash of Mac Nocturnelle to my brow bone and a couple of coats of Maybeline Mascara.



For my lips, I kept it simple. I applied a thin coat of Illamasqua's Magnetism lipstick, smudged it with my fingers to sheer it out and create more of a stained look then dabbed a little of my Illume lip gloss by Smashbox.

Other product used are listed below...



Also used were:

Illamasqua Skin Base
Illamasqua Gleam in Aurora
Kryolan Derma Colour
Kryolan eye brow palette
Illamasqua Sealing Gel
Illamasqua Heroin eye shadow
Benefit Coralista
Benefit Hula
Sleek Blush in Pumpkin (Orange shade)



No comments:

Post a Comment