Friday 19 April 2013

Floral inspired bridal make up

Today, another bridal look. This time inspired by these gorgeous pinky/ purpley hydrangeas. 

I wanted to do something different to yesterday's classic/ enhancing bridal make up look and I think this would work really well with a more dramatic or couture wedding dress but equally with a simple summer wedding.

Image courtesy of http://www.newcoventgardenmarket.com/sites/default/files/imagecache/large_picture/Linda_Cottee_Flowers_-_Pink_Hydrangeas.JPG
I kept the eyes natural but added drama with a mixture of plum and purple colours to the brow bone and under the eye, blending onto the outside of lid and across the crease. 

I chose a warm, dark pink blush but blended it down to keep the focus on the eyes. I finished with a pink lipstick to finish up but a subtle pink gloss would also work very well.



No comments:

Post a Comment