Wednesday 10 April 2013

Look for the day...

Another day another make up look. 

Since my daughter Molly still sleeps for an hour in the middle of the day, I try to make the most of this wonderful time by experimenting with my make up - using products that I haven't used before or for a long time.  

Today I flicked through Grazia and was inspired by this gorgeous image of Jennifer Lopez for L'Oreal Elvive.  In particular, I love the eyes, brows and glowing skin.  Below is my interpretation - obviously I'm not a patch on JLo but it was a fun look to recreate...


Image courtesy of http://img.trendenciasbelleza.com/2012/01/elvive.jpg
To achieve JLo's glowing skin, I added Mac Strobe Cream to my foundation. I wanted the eyes to look polished like the reference rather too grungey and I think I'd like another stab to get this perfect as mine are a bit messier than the original.

I really like my skin though and this is so easy to create so I'll try it again another time soon. It reminds me of Kim Kardashian/ Cheryl Cole's make up don't you think?


What to try tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment