Thursday 25 April 2013

Yay, the sun is here!

After a very long winter we've had a week of glorious sunshine. Me & Molly have made the most of it by getting out everyday and today we met a friend across London which meant very little time for make up.

So, my LOTD (look of the day) is a natural & easy one. Just foundation (mixture of Illamasqua Skin base, YSL Touch Eclat foundation & L'Oreal Apricot CC cream), liquid liner (Illamasqua Havoc Precicion Ink), Mascara (Max Factor False Lash Effect), A bit of blush (Sugarbomb by Benefit) and a lip balm.

I mix my foundations to get the right shade and consistency. Sometimes I like more coverage but during the day, particularly when it's sunny I only want a light base.


My brows are in urgent need of attention. I had to push my waxing appointment back by a week and am desperate to pluck and straighten them up but must resist!

I don't look very sunny n this pic do I? I ripped the scarf and cardi off as soon as I stepped outside!

Molly on the other hand, looks super sunny & smiley in her pic of the day! Shame we have rain forecast over the weekend.

 

1 comment: